Chapter members gather quarterly for several hours over lunch to promote fellowship and pastoral connectivity, spurring one another on as those who fill the pulpits at gospel-centered and Reformation-minded churches in our area.
- Through these meetings we hope to accomplish a number of things:
- Overt relationships and partnerships between churches
- Prayer for each other, our ministries, and our cities
- Burden bearing and advice getting
- Discussion of theology and ministry philosophy
- Networking for shepherding members in transition between churches
- Possible partnerships for ministry and mission
This meeting is open to preaching pastors who are chapter members. For information about chapter membership, please email email@example.com.